Artificial Grass for Your Playgrounds
Playgrounds in residential areas and schools are used very intensely, especially when they have challenging playground equipment for children to climb on. Natural grass will usually not survive rough playground treatment and requires a large amount of maintenance.
Artificial grass for playgrounds is an excellent alternative and enables children to enjoy playing in an environment created especially for them. Artificial grass for playgrounds is multi-functional, take a look at our examples of play areas.
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Playgrounds
Playground Flooring Advice
Let Us Advise You
Characteristics of Next 2 Natural for Playgrounds
- Looks like natural grass, but in a better condition: no holes, no mud, fast drying, always invitingly green.
- A safe all-weather playground in the summer and winter.
- Minimum maintenance: does not need mowing, watering or fertilizing.
- No problems with pollen allergies (hay fever).
- Safe surface under play equipment.
- Environmentally friendly solution.
- No horrible rubber smell.
- Children simply love it!