Royal Grass Artificial Grass for Your Green Roof
Add a stylish, lively touch to your roof terrace by laying artificial grass with the natural look of Next 2 Natural. You can create a green oasis on your rooftop in no time. Next 2 Natural is easily combined with your own personal taste in decorating. Potted plants and garden furniture are very suitable. Royal Grass artificial grass for roofs and balconies will match any style, from classical to the latest modern trends.
View the different types of artificial grass for roofs and balconies and choose the one that suits your space. A rooftop has the same requirements as mentioned for a balcony. The drainage must be well organized and the substrate must be level. Also make sure you secure (fasten) the grass carpet firmly. A roof deck forms one of your home’s critical spots of high winds.
The Many Advantages of Roof Gardens
In times of heavy rain, the water drains in some areas are often oversaturated. Increasing the surface of green roofs can provide a solution here. These green roofs store rainwater temporarily very efficient and fast, for later use, disposal, or to evaporate. The big win with artificial grass for roofs and balconies is the time savings for your drainage system.
Roof Gardens: Less Burden on Sewers
When it rains, the rain water on a classic flat roof immediately is transported to the roof drains and fed into the plumbing pipes. Research has shown that a green roof can pick up about 50% of the rain water and release back into the atmosphere. This provides a significant relief of the sewerage system, so the risk of flooding and the load on the water treatment is reduced with artificial grass for roofs and balconies. Assuming that the area of green roofs greatly increases, they may very well be a useful weapon against flooding in the future.
Characteristics of Artificial Grass on Roofs:
- Can be used on lighter roof constructions
- Attractive appearance and minimal maintenance year round
- Absorbing and insulating effect
- More attractive than a paved grey or black surface
- Sustainable and safe for the environment
- Weather conditions have no influence
Advantages of Artificial Grass for Green Roofs:
- Lifespan: A green roof increases the life of the roof covering.
- Energy savings through thermal insulation.
- Saves about 23% of energy per year.
- Cleaner air through capture particulate matter.
- Increase in value of the building itself and the surrounding buildings.
- Relatively low weight compared to natural grass, no substructure is needed for grass to root.